Monday, February 22, 2010

Can dye work, after i just have black hair color?

i did have black hair color


on my hair





but i want to turn in to brown again. because black color


is not good for me. i still like brown


so i want to color it into brown again


its been almost 1 month(my black hair color





can hair dye work now


before coloring it into brown?





when is the right time/month should i dye it?





in addition: my hair is natural brown


although i color it into brown before


then i color it into black(present)Can dye work, after i just have black hair color?
well i dyed my hair auburn months after i dyed it black, but it only got my roots and the middle of my hair because the black is so heavy at the tips. you may have to bleach it if you want it completely brown, but black stays at the tips a long time, so the brown probably won't go over it.Can dye work, after i just have black hair color?
ir you do anything more to your hair right now it could cause some serious damage. just wash your hair twice a day and it will be fine. if you dont care about your hair being damaged then you can use pet shampoo and that will strip your hair and color will go with it leaveing your hair at its natural state

No comments:

Post a Comment