Friday, February 26, 2010

Wonder if anyone else gravitates back to black (hair color)?

Ive never been afraid to be bold with new hair color, it's kind of refreshing like a change of season. I have medium brown hair. The thing is I am so changeable, never keeping the color(s) I choose for that long and gravitate back to black, and then when I do I am there for a while.





My mom hates it, but I feel like I am connected to it, like my personality is. It feels like a reset button, the color matches everything and is mysterious and dark. I am fair in winter and Very dark in summer (Italian/Irish).





Does anyone else experience this, either with black or maybe a color you love that is not yours naturally for whatever reasons? I had medium ash blonde hair as a child and Love that color, but never have been able to get that color again.





I just dyed black again today, haha. I love it, but those around me are going to be surprised because they thought I was going really light this time! I just can't commit to that personality ... or something. ???Wonder if anyone else gravitates back to black (hair color)?
I was like that with blonde for a long time lol. I had light hair as a child, then dyed it black for a few years then one drunken new years eve I went blonde and LOVED it! I kept it like that for about 6 years and then decided it was just a pain in the butt to keep up with so went dark dark brown. A month ago I went back to light and right now I am sitting here with dark dark brown (black brown) hair dye in my hair lol. I like doing it dark on top, light underneath now. Its kinda like a happy medium for me I guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment