Monday, February 22, 2010

Who likes pure black hair color?

I want to dye my hair black, but my mom won't let me. she said that I would look like a panda who got hit on the head if I do. and that black hair don't fit me at all. does it?


http://www.brittanyenglish.com/pages/cha鈥?/a>


and who else likes black hair?Who likes pure black hair color?
i think it owuld look good on you


it would reallymake your blue eyes stand out


i dyed myhair black a few months ago and i love it


after all kinds of people told me it would look bad


its your hair and your decision


if thats what you want go for it girlWho likes pure black hair color?
Unless you want to look emo
It's funny how the grass is greener on the other side. If we have dark hair we want it to be lighter. Light hair we want it to be darker. Curly we want it to be straight, straight we want curly and so fourth. I recommend maybe changing your haircut instead. Can you imagine if you went black and you hated it. From your picture your hair is a beautiful blond with highlights. I'm not sure maybe a little red??? or brown but not black it's to harsh.
Well, I personally like your hair colour the way it is. but, for black it looks nicer when it's natural, and that goes for whatever hair colour you own. Natural looks better, but highlights wouldn't kill. :P
me, but only when it's natural like mine.





after reviewing pics: wow you are hot, but I don't think black hair would suit your light complexion.
I have jet black hair I dyed it.It's so awesome balck ahir si the best.I think it would suit you go for it!
No just like your hair how it is only if it is going gray you can dye it. But yes I love it when it is natural. I agree with your Mother!
i like black hair but for u dark black doesn't suite. it'll make u look asian.....so do like blonde bangs in the front and dark brown may be with blonde highlights





like sarah jessica parker in sex and the city....
I do
I love brunette hair so sexy.
Well since your fair skinned it might be a little extreme, but my friend is fair skinned too and black looked good on her which is suprising cuz I didnt think it would but maybe you can find TEMPORARY black hair dye and see how it looks, so it's not perminate and if it looks good then go buy perminate hair dye!! Or go to a wig shop and get a black wig and see how it looks like that and if it's not too bad then go for it. Sometimes it's better to see what exactly you look like before actually doing the dye job!! Good Luck!
well i think you'd look great with black hair
no i dont.But your hair is nice the way it is.Just maby black streaks like the old avril Lavigne.lol
I love dark black hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so sexy. Do it. Please send me a pic when you've dyed your hair.
jaja, it wouldnt look good, the hair u have right now is pretty cute with everything else ^^
I love black hair! I dye mine black in the winter, and add red highlights to it. I have really dark brown hair naturally, so it looks pretty real. =)





Wow, your mom comes up with some funny sayings, a panda that got hit on the head...ha ha!
Yes. I love black haor. i mean i have long blonde hair, but black hair is so in. Youd look good.
HELL NO BLACK HAIR IS UGLY EWWWWW!!
black is the best every one has it !!!
I hate it. Sorry, that's my natural hair colour--I am East Indian, and I find it too dark even for me. For quite a few years now, I have had my hair dyed 3 different shades of very dark, almost black-brown. Then I have it streaked burgundy. It's much better and I receive many compliments. If the black is too black for me, I would assume it would be awful for you, assuming you are Caucasion. Your mom is right--don't do it.
only if you were born that way will it look good

No comments:

Post a Comment