Friday, February 26, 2010

Whats the difference between dark brown and black hair color?

So I think its time to dye my hair again, I want to darken it. Naturally my hair is brown medium and it has a redish hue, but I want it dark and I was wondering which hair dye should I get dark brown or black? I usually get the Revlon Dark brown but last time I used it I really didne't see a big difference, so should I just use black whats the difference? would the black get rid of the redish hue?


I really want it the color of Kirsten Steward in Twilight, but I'm not sure if thats considered dark brown or black... ???


Thanks!Whats the difference between dark brown and black hair color?
go with DARK BROWN!!!! i've made that mistake before....lol


black will turn your hair JET BLACK to the point where it almost looks blue!!!


not too many ppl can pull off jet black hair unless they are born with it.


dark brown will be perfect, and it's almost black, but not shockingly black.Whats the difference between dark brown and black hair color?
brown is better. When it starts to fade, black just looks nasty, like a dull grey. Brown just turns into lighter brown. And I agree, black hair looks fake. Go with the darkest brown you can find, maybe switch brands and elave it on longer.
If you really want to know the difference go to a paint store and ask to see their colour charts. Most people who are not colour blind can tell dark brown from black but in your case it sounds like you need help to see the difference.
Black hair dye is hard to get out if you want to dye it another color. I had to get my hair stripped after dying my hair black. It's a chemical process that is really bad for your hair. I would recommend doing dark brown.
Black tends to look more like ';Oh, I dyed my hair, see!';


That's because very few people have truly black hair. Dark brown is more natural looking. (personal opinion only here)
  • ireland
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment