Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Where can I buy black hair coloring?

Where can I buy washable black hair coloring? I just need to wear it for a couple of hours then wash it out. I need like a spray in color in black. I have checked Wal-Mart, Target, and Hobby Lobby. Anywhere else I can buy it?Where can I buy black hair coloring?
Halloween stores,Hottopic,K-mart mightt





buh check halloween stores,thats your best bet =]























http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090622130006AAKzxtaWhere can I buy black hair coloring?
Sally's. They have temporary hair color.





Like this product: http://www.sallybeauty.com/haircolor-spr鈥?/a>
try a sally beauty supply or another beauty salon supply store here is a link to all kinds of store that carry it good luck





http://www.google.com/search?q=temporary鈥?/a>
Sally's Beauty Supply, Any drug store, Halloween stores, party stores, and you should look on amazon. These should have it. I got mine at a party store. Hope you find it.
CVS . Rite Aid . Giant Eagle Anywhere that sells things.


Or you can get it done at the hair salon!
Pretty much any drugstore, beauty supply store, or a target, walmart, or kmart.
Ebay


Halloween Store


I usually find mine at Target so I hope I helped.
I'm not sure that black hair dye washes out that easy, but you could try anyway.


I'm sure you could check out your local pharmacist, or any large retail store.
Internet
Sally's Salon
sallys beauty supply
u can try any drug stores them bitches have everything
Any drug store
uhmm shoppers drugmart or hot topic..

No comments:

Post a Comment