Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lightening black hair color once it has been this color for two or so months?

I dyed my hair a dark brown a couple of months ago and it turned out black. My roots are definitely starting to show, but I do not want to dye black again or dye it at all, I just want my natural color which is a medium brown color. Is there any way to lighten the black hair to a closer shade to match my natural hair color? Or is it too late to lighten the black color? And it is freezing here so there is no way I can go outside for with lemon juice in my hair. Lightening black hair color once it has been this color for two or so months?
Not even a hairdresser can answer these questions without analyzing your hair and knowing the products you have used. The only way you can lighten your hair is with products that are as harmful as bleach. They will all leave your hair a witchey shade of orange.


Leave it to the pros because if you go to a good hairdresser, you can end up with a colour you really like a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment