Wednesday, February 24, 2010

PLEASE HELPPP!!!...how do u get black hair color off your skin?!?

I got black hair color ALL OVER my skin. and I can't get it off.


and i have somewhere to be lol.








what do you do?PLEASE HELPPP!!!...how do u get black hair color off your skin?!?
I think paint thinner will but really you just have to waitPLEASE HELPPP!!!...how do u get black hair color off your skin?!?
take a soapy bath or contact a dermatologist
rubbing alcohol. Use it to rubs the black contents off.
the ash of a ciggarette really works its the best for removin hair colour,, and a lemon is really gud too!!x
Use rubbing alcohol luv or even some skin cleaner will get it off


It wont get it of all together but it'll be 95% better then what you started with. even soap and warm water works if you've just got the dye on your skin.





Hope that helps!
I think someone else posted it rubbing alcohol...........
like black hair dye? i ded the underneath of mine black and it was all over my skin. my mommy told me to run running alcohol on it, then shower. it came right off, try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment