Friday, February 26, 2010

Remove black hair color, w/o coming up with orange tones?

My daughter dyed her dr brown hair jet black. She now wants to go back to her natural color. I have read all responses on this site, but I cannot afford to take her to a salon. Correct me if I am wrong, If I use a color remover, we will have the orangish color, even after we apply color over the remover. What can I do? orange will not work and leaving it alone won't either. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thk YouRemove black hair color, w/o coming up with orange tones?
You can use the color remover but you will have to re-color her hair to back to the natural brown color.


If her hair comes up to an ';orange'; color you will need to deposit color into it. Stay away from anything with ';gold'; or ';auburn';...anything that suggests there is slightest red...because that will accentuate the base color....orange.


Also remember...that the hair is going to be porous from all the coloring and removing color and coloring....so the color may fade faster than normal. Black is SO hard to remove it's very tricky.....good luck!Remove black hair color, w/o coming up with orange tones?
i dyed my hair jet black for years and is not way that you can get your natural color back. you can bleach them but trust me her hair will get ruin and after you bleach them you need to color them back brown.


the only way to get her natural color back is let them grow back
i recently died my hair black and im wanting to go blonde so i need to fade my black and my hairdresser suggested i use suave because of the detergent in it. its working for me.
I know you might not be able to afford a professional but at this point that seems like the only thing to do sorry theres not much you can do
well then too bad for your daughter you should just tell her to wait for it too wear out she should have thought about dyeing before she got it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment