Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Black hair color - friend's comments?

My natural hair color is dark brown, but it has a redish tone to it and I didn't like it so I color my hair black. I have brown eyes and medium skin tone.





I get a lot of people telling me that black hair looks much better on me (I've had it light before too).





One of my friends keeps on telling me 'why i color my hair black' that she doesn't like black hair color. She always brags how she has no boobs and that my boobs are big. She makes a comment about it at least once every hour.





Then once while she was a bit drunk, she made a comment to my 1 yr old daughter 'sorry I am not as pretty as your mom'





I think black hair color looks great on me. I think so plus i get lots of people saying that too.





What could this all mean? Could she be jealous or what? I am confused? Is she telling me to not color my hair black because it looks good or what?Black hair color - friend's comments?
yea yea! she's jealous..


just stay the way you like.Black hair color - friend's comments?
She sounds jealous. Ignore her and stay beautiful =)

No comments:

Post a Comment