Friday, February 26, 2010

Would i look good with black hair coloring underneath? (two-toned)?

this is me


http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/59/l_2f53b587968d4f8c887a828b29eed9e6.pngWould i look good with black hair coloring underneath? (two-toned)?
well normally when you see the two-toned hair it's a little blonder than yours. so to make it look really good, i'd recommend lightening the rest of your hair up with some caramel or honey-blonde highlights.





as for the two toned hair, i wouldn't recommend it. I'm just going off of personal experience. I've had my hair two-toned for most of high school and maybe my first year of college. I've been working on naturally lightening it up for like the past year and it's hard to do without damaging your hair. So, it's up to you really. It's your hair and it's always fixable.

No comments:

Post a Comment