Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Red or black hair color?

I am thinking about coloring my hair and was wondering which one I should get. I have green eyes and fair skin. Please help me decide.Red or black hair color?
Go red for sure!


It will look stunning.





Try for a lovely red like this.


http://a66.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag鈥?/a>Red or black hair color?
i would go for red

Report Abuse



that really depends i hate green eyes and fair skin, red hair did look good on me but i dont really like ';red hair'; you know and black hair made my face look to pale so i go to dirty blond and i like it the best
instead of red or black make it violet(redish brownish mixed).


u can get it in wal-mart if u dont like it violet then get it in auburn or blond.( i like violet or auburn they just might work on you) :-)


hope i helped!
u sound like u look like my sister


her hair was naturally red but then she died it black


it looks GREAT black


but i liked it better as naturally red
i think black would look real nice.. besides the red falls off too quick.. and everytime you shower you will see it on your towel.. even if you wear that special shampoo
black will make ur face look really pale and red hair could work. i think u should go blonde or a brunnette color or something.
I would go with red it will really make your eyes pop as a bonus

No comments:

Post a Comment