Monday, February 22, 2010

Uhhh i was wondering if a black hair color would look good on me?

i have dark brown hair im a medium skin color and i want to dye my hair black but i dont know if iot would look good on me?? sould i dye it black or what color would look best on me??Uhhh i was wondering if a black hair color would look good on me?
I think it should...if you want you can always try the semi-permanent ones. It might not come all the way out but since your hair is dark brown it should look fine. I would go for it!





Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Uhhh i was wondering if a black hair color would look good on me?
Maybe you should get black high lights if you can't make a desision.


or try on the non pernament black color dying that you can get at like bartells. then see how you look like then you maybe couls see if you look good or not because i do not know what you look like. I would have to see a picture or something.
i wouldn't dye it black because if you ever wanted to go back to your natural color or even lighter it will be such a pain i'm speaking from experience and i didn't even dye my hair black i just dyed it really dark brown and now that i want it lighter its going to kill my hair to get it that way so maybe you should try just doing a darker brown until you're positive you want it black..

No comments:

Post a Comment