Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I want black hair color!?

well to start off i have light green eyes and dark brown hair. I really want to get off with black, i think it would make look better. My friends also tell me the same advise. what kind of hair dye should i use to make it shiny and nice. I wanted to use semi permimenet but my friends say it will msake it look gray and not shiney, is this true? anyways what product would make the best results. my hairs lenght it about a little past my shoudlers.I want black hair color!?
use Loriel because your worth itI want black hair color!?
semis are better than permanent because they make it nice vibrant shiny and healthy looking, and it comes out if you wnat it too, semi is definately the way to go, just get whats on special
Feria by L'Oreal
Maybe u can go to the saloon and ask those hair stylist to change ur hairstyle for u.
you need to go to someone that fixes hair they could tell you what would look nice in your hair
semi permanent is a hair dye that will wash out after a few washes and is for someone that isnt used to dying their hair or doesnt want to go drastic with a sudden change.





Any brands are good ... if wanting to do a home hair dye .. but i would recommend you go to a hairdressers and ask about training days ie days that the trainees are working and get one of them to do a full head colour and you will pay something like 拢20 possibly for something that usually costs anywhere between 拢40-60 for a full head colour





I recently had full head foils and paid 拢20 for it done on one of these days plus my hair was cut for free a week before :)
Black semi or permanent dye is no good i've tried both. I ended up going to the salon and have a professional do it, i had black and blue hair. Best to get advice from the salon.
  • ireland
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment