Friday, February 26, 2010

How can I turn my dark almost black hair color into bright red with out chemicals?

I recently dyed my hair to red and then dyed it to mediam sand now it looks Black and Im not satisfied, I want to know how I can lighten it so I can redye with red and it will be red again. I bought Oopps Color removal I read really good reviews but fear if it doesn't even work on my hair, Im not going to dye it right away im atleast going to wait a week.. I want to know if that product really works, or if there is another method I can use to lighten my hair and how long will it take if I use Prnell shampoo and how to use Prnell when washing my hair like how long do I leave the shampoo in my head and when will I see results?How can I turn my dark almost black hair color into bright red with out chemicals?
i know this is going to sound stupid, but my sister-in-law has dark brown hair and she used kool-aid to achieve red highlights. she SWEARS by this method, and not just the red flavor!How can I turn my dark almost black hair color into bright red with out chemicals?
well i know that if you put koolaid in your hair it turns red. the shade depends on how long you leave it in. test it on a strand of your hair first. opps i didn't see the first comment.
If you have dark hair.... BBQ sauce is the only way to do it. I would use KC Masterpiece Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment