Monday, February 22, 2010

How do you fade a non permanent black hair color?

Sad but true--black temporary and semi-permanent colors don't always fade, especially if your hair was very light before. My hair was a reddish brown when I colored my hair with temporary black several years ago--I ended up stuck with the stain of the color on my hair. I don't understand why people are laughing at you but whatever to them. You don't want to over-shampoo your hair or it will just create damage. There is hair color remover you can buy off of internet but I've never used this product before so I can't recommend it. Your best bet is to go to a cosmetologist for a hair color restore. Black hair is something you can NEVER lighten at home without disasterous results. Let your hair lighten naturally by washing for a few weeks (this will also allow time for your roots to grow out slightly) then see a professional.How do you fade a non permanent black hair color?
lol sorry to laugh but its pretty simple...they call it NON -permanent so when u wash it ...it comes out slowly.





wash it wash it wash it and it will return quicker to ur normal color.How do you fade a non permanent black hair color?
Keep washing it honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment