Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Black hair color(colour if ur in australia)?

I go to a strict school that won't allow anyone to have hair dye in their hair or long hair or anything. It's about to be the holidays for 8 weeks(next wed.) and I want to get my hair dyed black. I was wondering how long it would take for the colour to fade from a salon product and a colour from a supermarket.





I also want to know if there is a difference between salon products If i decide to go there or just one from the supermarket(as stated before)





I really want to get it dyed, so please help me!!!


Black hair color(colour if ur in australia)?
The school will definetly NOT reprimand you for dying it black. Otherwise they would have to kick out all the Asians and African Americans, too. I go to a similar school and I know a person who got in trouble for a littel blue streak, and plenty of people who died it all black and didn't get in trouble.





It depends on whos doing the color. When I was younger my mom would die my hair with the supermarket stuff all the time and it came out great, but if you do it yourself and don't know what you're doing it will probably look pretty bad. So, if this is something your doing alone go to the salon.





I suggest Loreal Feria in Black (I know its for a girl but its the best shade ever). (its at like every walmart in the world)Black hair color(colour if ur in australia)?
never ever go black its always the hardest 2 get out and u eventually have 2 bleach it out then you can't get your natural hair colour back trust me dont go their i was dumb enough 2!!!!
go to the salon, its alot more better quality. it will last alot longer.don't go to the super market.

No comments:

Post a Comment