Friday, February 26, 2010

How can I get rid of the black hair color? How is it possible to make it lighter?

a year ago I had died my hair black, and I liked it. Recently I got tired of the plain black color, so I started to let my roots grow trying to get my natural light brown hair color back. I was to impatient because u know it takes a while to get back my color, so I decided to died my hair a light brown hair color. Now the problem is that only the top part of my hair, basically the roots actually died the color light brown i was aiming for. Does anyone know how I can get my black hair color back to a light brown hair??How can I get rid of the black hair color? How is it possible to make it lighter?
You can go to one of your local stores, not sure where you live %26amp; if you have the same stores. But Wal-mart might carry it.. (along with target, sally's, and etc) and ask someone for help or look yourself. But you are looking for a hair stripping kit. It will strip the hair dye out of your hair and bring you to your natural hair color or close to it. Good-luck! :)How can I get rid of the black hair color? How is it possible to make it lighter?
bleach your hair, (it will turn bright blonde) then die it the color you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment