Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Natural Instincts black hair color?

I was thinking of dyeing my hair black with natural instincts from the red/aburn color it is currently. my hair is originally dirty blonde, but its been red for the last year or two from repeated dying from natural instincts, and i would never want my hair to be blonde again, however i might want to go back the the auburn color. Would i ever be able to die it red again without stripping it if it did go with the demi permanent black die?





thanx!Natural Instincts black hair color?
If you stay in the dark shade of hair colors then yes you can go back to the red.


I have the same hair color and i dyed it dark and i was able to go back to the auburn


also when it comes to my hair the black washes out to the auburn so that will probably be the case for you too.


good luck !Natural Instincts black hair color?
yes i've had my hair red hot red then black then blonde and so on but if you dont bleach it when u want it to go auburn again it'll take many many tries to get a lighter color and a lot of money so be sure of the decision. many many colors to go from black to a lighter color trust meeee!!!i've spent thousand since i dont do my own hair

No comments:

Post a Comment