Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm trying to find a blue black hair color.?

I've been looking for blue black hair dye, but so far I haven't found anything blue enough for my liking. I need a brand I can buy at a store like Target or Walgreen, please nothing like Raw or Manic Panic, I want something permanent, and I can't get it done at the salon, because I don't have enough money to do so.





Here are the brands I have tried that didn't work for me:


L'Oreal Feria (faded within 2 weeks.)


Nice N' Easy (It was sort of blue when I first dyed it, but as I continued to dye it the blue started going away.)


Garnier 100% color (Hardly blue at all.)





I want something similar to this:


http://www.herbatint.co.uk/img/swatches/1N%20BLACK.jpgI'm trying to find a blue black hair color.?
Try to find a sallys beauty supply around you, they are great with professional hair dye, they will tell you how to do it to make it the way you want it. It's not that expensive either. Probably around 10 to 15 dollars for hair dye.

No comments:

Post a Comment