Friday, February 26, 2010

Question about black hair color?

My hair is ';soft black';...and everytime I wash it, I notice it fades. In the course of about a week, I can see very dark brown highlights when the sun hits it now, like this:





http://imgsrv.fresh1027.com/image/wnew2/UserFiles/Image/artists/ashlee_simpson.jpg





I want it to be dark brown, instead. I didn't want it black, but it came out that way...so, if I keep washing my hair and letting it fade, and then in a few weeks put a dark brown color over it, will that work and make it dark brown instead of the black like I wanted in the first place?





I want it to be this color:





http://ep.yimg.com/ip/I/yhst-29523360387793_2059_943888401





Thanks for the help!Question about black hair color?
Yes you can get the color you want. As you know by now...when dying your hair dark brown never leave the color on your hair as long as it is recommeneded on the box....especially if ur hair is already dark bc it will take it all the way to black. I would suggest using a medium brown and leave it on for 8 mins. You can always dry your hair and see if it's the shade you desire. Repeat as many times as needed. Take your time...don't worry the color in the bottle won't go bad...it'll stay good for about 2 hrs. Do not use color fix or anything like that 2 remove hair color. Big NO NO!!! It ruins your hair and most the time leaves it brassy red or orange. Best thing for you 2 use 2 remove color from ur hair is prell shampoo. It naturally strips hair color. (It does not say that on the bottle but trust me it does,...make sure it's not concentrated tho) I'd use it for a good 2-3 weeks before applying more color. Btw, it's hard 2 fine at wal-marts...check your local drugstores such as cvs or walgreens.





http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=218551%26amp;aid=336064%26amp;aparam=prell%20shampoo%26amp;scinit1=prell%20shampooQuestion about black hair color?
It's possible, but if you really want to get the black out try Color Oops.
You can, but like you said wait a few weeks for some of the color to fade away. And good luck.
  • ireland
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment