Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Stripping black hair color?

I dyed my hair starting July 2008 and have kept dying it now I am using Loreal Hair Color Corrector I can already see it working!! And I tested it before I used it to make sure there would be no breakage and it would actually work.What a relief. But my main question is how do I keep the color from going back to dark, I heard this can happen to some people. Any advice welcome.Stripping black hair color?
L'Oreal tests on animals. I do not like this brand and can say I have not used it in a very long time so my knowledge on this isn't extensive. I can say that any kind of hair color correcter is probably just a regular color-stripping product. It shrinks the hair color molecules until they are almost unnoticeable. The dark color will not show back up, unless the molecules swell back up again. After stripping your hair, make sure you use a good clarifying shampoo. This will help rinse out the color molecules. Don't forget to use an intensive moisturizing conditioner afterwords. I would suggest buying Ion Repair Solutions Hair Reconstructor. I personally use it after years of destroying my hair with bleach and my hair is still silky smooth and gorgeously soft. Remember, Ion Repair Solutions Hair Reconstructor has a lot of proteins in it. If you use too much, your hair could break. Make sure at first you do it 2-3 times a week, then switch to just once a week or as often as needed.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment