Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Black hair color.. thin or thick?

People allways say different ideas about it.. So i dont no who els i should trust out of this.





My question is i have fine hair but the back head is more heavier... since the hair grows quicker a tthe back..





I have dark brown natural color.





I want to dye my hair all black with foils and add in protection treatment just incase the color breaks my hairs..





All this will be done at a hairdressor salon..





My question to this is... will the black color would make my hair thinner or thicker looks and feeling ?





I recall when i had bleach blonde done and my hair felt like i had heaps of hair but now that i have my natural hair color i feel so thin but i was told its FINE from all hairsalones ives been to.





Im scared that my hair might looks more thinner if i was to color it..


And there is no such thing when people say the following: choose carefully the balck color u want because ones you have it you cant change it back to blonde or other colors... Like i ask my self yeah? thats not true.. Its not like black color dye is going to permamently stay on my head .. Hair ddoes grow and black disapears from the root growth.Black hair color.. thin or thick?
Coloring your hair makes it feel thicker because it coats the hair shaft and it actually IS thicker. Just know that it really is true what they say about black hair dye... It contains the absolute strongest, most permanent pigments on the market. You are right that it can GROW out, but if you don't like it, you're really stuck with it until it does grow out, which could be a long time.


Good luck.Black hair color.. thin or thick?
Hmmm I think it would look thicker and last longer.


My sisters have done so many things to their hair and they dyed it black after it was totally fried, and their hair looks gorgeous and shiney now.


I think it would make your hair look thicker because ammonia opens the hair cuticles.





And of COURSE you can dye it other colors after you dye it black. It's a little harder to do, but you certainly can.
I agree with you, whenever I bleach my hair it feels thicker, but honestly whenever I use color, it feels exactly the same as it does naturally. No thick or thin, just the same as long as it's not bleached.
i think you shoul not worry your hair will be fine
It would make it seem a bit thicker at first, because the colour is adding to your hair, but when the dye washes out the thickness will start to go away. When you were blonde your hair was thicker because bleach makes your hair swell so it feels a lot thicker. Once you go black it is hard to go back. The only way to remove black hair dye is to bleach it out unfortunately and then your hair will be very dry and brittle, and if you're worried about thinness now a lot of your hair will probably snap off when combing and styling. If you want black then get a darkdarkdark brown because it is a lot easier to remove than black. There are also tons of products on the market that will make your hair seem thicker... ask your stylist which ones they would recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment