Monday, February 22, 2010

To remove black hair color bad? to strip it?

i dyed my hair color black and i dont feel like having black hair anymore. i wanna strip it ,but i'm not sure if thats gonna damage my hair?To remove black hair color bad? to strip it?
i had black hair for 2 years.





stripping will damage your hair. but it wont damage it to where u cant do ajnything with it anymore. we actually had to strip mine twice. and my hair was still okay. just make sure whoever you go to knows what they are doing.





but dont expect to be blonde. my black was still a dark brown. after stripping it twice.





hope i helped. To remove black hair color bad? to strip it?
I had to strip black out of my hair about 2 years ago and it really sucks. The process included a stripping, bleaching, then I dyed it an evenbrown and it was splotchy so if you arent into the ';alternative'; styles (which I'm not) just let it grow out =]
try letting it wear off for a while and then maybe consider stripping it..but try to use that as a last resource because it will really damage your hair
oh it will damage your hair and the black still wont come off it will have to wear off

No comments:

Post a Comment