Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I want an intense blue black hair color.?

I have always dyed my hair blue black but I want something with a strong blue tint. Any ideas?I want an intense blue black hair color.?
Fudge Paintbox has an awesome line of semi-permanent hair colors. I'd try something like Blue Velvet. Depending on how dark your hair is, you'll probably need to lighten it for the color to really pop out. Otherwise you can just go over what you have for a more subtle look. But if you want intense, definately lighten first.I want an intense blue black hair color.?
Aha oh man.


I went to Sally Beauty store or whatever and bought this black-blue tint stuff. It was grouped with all of these other crazy colors so I decided to give it a try.





I tried to pull it up online but it won't seem to work.


Well anyhow it was the darkest blue I'd ever seen and everyone loved it.


well, I didn't but that's because I wasn't expecting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment