Friday, February 26, 2010

I need some hair styles* i have a picture*also will black hair color look okay?PLEASE ANSWER?

oh also would curls look okay on me?I need some hair styles* i have a picture*also will black hair color look okay?PLEASE ANSWER?
I think that black hair would make your skin look too pale although I would reccommend getting a darker brown than what you already have (but not too dark). I'd try a hairstyle on your that's a bit below your chin but not too short. Also, have you maybe tried curling your hair so it adds a bit to the flatness of it coz you may want to ask for some styling tips from your hairdresser too.I need some hair styles* i have a picture*also will black hair color look okay?PLEASE ANSWER?
black would definitely look way better than this current brown. and also make your bangs much shorter
  • ireland
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment