Monday, February 22, 2010

My non-prmanent black hair color is not coming off!! i tried the color oops thing and nothing came off!!?

it was supposed to come off after 28 washes and that was a long time ago! what should i do? and why isnt it coming off?My non-prmanent black hair color is not coming off!! i tried the color oops thing and nothing came off!!?
i dont know why they dont put on the box of color


that black will STAIN your hair





bleaching is about the best way to strip it


then put another color over it





and don't do it again unless you plan on leaving it in for a really really really long time


black is a commitmentMy non-prmanent black hair color is not coming off!! i tried the color oops thing and nothing came off!!?
I dye my hair black with the non-permanent black color, but if your hair is much lighter its pretty permanent. It tells you on the box not to go any more than one shade darker than your natural hair color.





Mine is medium brown and the one time I decided I didn't want black hair anymore it was a painful process of stripping and dying, even though I used the semi-permanent.





I decided a few months ago to go back to black and I use that cause its better for my hair (no ammonia or harsh stuff) but because its so dark it just fades but doesn't come out.





I would recommend a salon like everyone else, don't try anything yourself because your hair will hate you for it. I tried bleaching mine out once - big mistake!
black hair color is horrible and almost impossible to get rid of. color oops is horrible for your hair so don't everrr use that stuff. the best you can do is go to a salon and get it fixed but it will be expensive. it sounds weird but dish soap helps strip chemicals. it's harsh on your hair though. try washing your hair with it once or twice. it helped get a horrible ';temporary perm'; out of my hair!
Ohhh sweety! ouch, my moms a hairdresser, and when i asked her what she thought if i dyed my hair black, she told me that'd i better REALLY want black hair, becase ';once you go black you never go back'; But furreal, it's a VERY heavy pigmented color. I dont know what your color is naturally, but if its lighter, you may want to just re-dye your hair over the faded black if possile...
Sometimes it takes a lot longer than 28 washes like it says on the box... i used to semi permanetly dye my hair and had the same trouble so i didnt bother counting how many washes... my only suggestion to u is to go to the hairdresser and ask them what you could do? or they might have to strip your hair or maybe less drastic put another colour on top....
let it fade and go to a salon so they can do what they can with it


it's not coming out because black is a HEAVILY pigmented color

No comments:

Post a Comment