Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Brownish-black hair color?

I would like to dye my hair black with a coppery brownish tint but I can't find a dye that perfectly matches what I want. I know I'll probably have to mix colors but I'm not exactly sure how to accomplish this since black is a strong color and would probably overpower the brown. (would it? I honestly have no idea, hence the question) If I need to mix colors, what level(s) of dye would I need to use? If you use any technical terms in your answer then please explain them. I don't really want to go to a salon unless I absolutely have to. Thanks in advance!Brownish-black hair color?
You Will Need To Use A Warm Based Black (Try L'Oreal PEFERENCE庐 #3 Soft Black) And Get A Highlighting Kit For Adding Coppery Highlights.( EXELLENCE庐 CremeLights OR Herbal Essences Highlights)





If You Want To Do It All In One Step: Try L'Oreal PREFERENCE庐 5陆 AM Medium Amber Copper Brown And Mix 1 oz. #3 Soft Black (Total 3oz. Dye) To 3oz. Developer OR L'Oreal EXELLENCE庐 Creme 4AR Med. Chocolate Brown OR #4G Dark Gold Brown And ADD 陆 oz. #1 Natural Black.





Good Luck!Brownish-black hair color?
That really sound like a job for a salon. Sometimes when you mix colors it can turn out all wrong. If you go to a professional they can give you what you want.
  • ireland
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment