Monday, February 22, 2010

Would a dark brown or black hair color look okay on me?

I want to dye my hair darker then it is right now.


I'd like to dye it a black or a really dark chocolate brown, the problem is I don't want my features to be too light, and it wash me out. What do you think?





This is my current hair color:


http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y94/avr鈥?/a>Would a dark brown or black hair color look okay on me?
I think the color you have now and then add some subtle red and blonde highlights...I think if you go darker you will look very pale. You have a very beautiful faceWould a dark brown or black hair color look okay on me?
To be honest I like your current hair color, it brings out your eyes. But I think dark chocolate brown would be really nice on you too. Im not so sure about black.
I like the colour it is now :) Your very pretty by the way!
I wouldn't recommend black. It actually looks good like it is.


You have very pretty eyes, and a cute nose.
I think it would look cute goin darker! I mean ur really pretty already and I like ur hair color but it would look really cute darker too!
go with the chocolate brown color it would look really cute %26amp; yes, you have really fair skin but not so much that it would wash you out.
espresso colored with some dark caramel highlights around your face, but not the chunky kind. good luck!
a perm and dark color, black with highlights would be nice, hazel! pluck some eyebrows,dark eyeliner lip gloss, with red lipstick but outer lip only! show of teeth when you smile! wow!!! there!!!








luvmakeover!!!
i like it the way it is :D
i like the color it is now,but a little darker would look nice too!
Everyone's saying it looks good the way it does now which is true, but since its only dye and you can always dye it back if you don't like it, you could try it out. You might look sexy with black hair also so it never hurts to try something new! And yes you do look sexy now ;)
  • ireland
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment