Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How can my mom remove non permanent black hair coloring?

last night my mom colored her hair black and it turned purple. Help!How can my mom remove non permanent black hair coloring?
If you have ethnic hair, the dish detergent suggestion would strip the hair shaft further. This happened to my mother except her hair turned green. Her childhood friend is a hair stylist (over 30 yrs experience). She came over to the house and applied a brown/black rinse. Her hair looked normal for the next day. The best idea might be to go to a trusted stylist.How can my mom remove non permanent black hair coloring?
if the bottle of the dye said ';Semi-premenant'; i've heard that dish soap works to get a lot of the dye out. My friend said that she ended up with blue hair once, and it got the dye out.
Dish detergent. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment